iungo Solutions (“iungo”) aims to create the connective tissue between employers, training providers, and policy makers. Our mission is to enable our partners to take advantage of new ways of learning and working offered by Workplace by providing bespoke and immersive career planning, organisational development, and training solutions. The Policy describes the commitments from Executive Management to ensuring high quality provision, and the implementation of our Quality Management Systems.
The purpose of the Quality Policy is to set out an agile framework that ensures that the products developed by iungo Solutions exceed the expectations of clients, customers, and end consumers. Upholding the commitments and expectations set out in the Quality Policy are imperative to maintaining and growing our brand and reputation.
Scope of Policy
This scope of this policy includes all products, services and solutions, including Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
This policy applies to iungo Solutions, its employees, contractors, volunteers, and individuals and any partner organisations involved in the execution of its products and services.
In accordance with developing and delivering high quality products, we are committed to:
- Developing and improving our Quality Management System
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of:
- Quality, specification, and integrity
- Customer satisfaction
- Supplier performance
- Risk minimisation
- Best practices
In line with upholding the principles of the Quality Policy, iungo commits to:
- Research, specify, validate, and embed user requirements into the design
of its products, services, and solutions.
- Develop, and iterate the User Experience (UX) of its products, services,
and solutions to achieve and increase customer satisfaction.
- Measure and review customer satisfaction to inform improvement and design of products, services, and solutions.
- Develop quality standards and targets and benchmark performance internally and externally as appropriate for the development and delivery of products, services, and solutions.
- Minimise barriers for customers to engage with and provide feedback on products, services, and solutions.
- Be accountable to customers, partners, and stakeholders for the quality of products, services and solutions developed and provided.
- Cultivate and iterate a culture of collaboration, co-creation and co-production, operating at all times with transparency and integrity.
The Executive Chair will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Policy is reviewed at least annually, and appropriate advice is given on content.
- Approving the Policy and seeking reassurance from the Chief Executive that it is being implemented correctly.
The Chief Executive will be responsible for:
- Developing effective governance arrangements and ensuring that relevant policies, procedures, and training are in place across the organisation.
- Reviewing this Policy and the attached procedures.
- Ensuring sufficient resources are in place to conduct the duties outlined.
- Ensuring that employees, contractors, and volunteers understand and feel equipped to discharge their responsibilities under this policy.
Employees, contractors, and volunteers are responsible for:
- Behaving in a manner that upholds the principles of this Policy and associated procedures.
Review and Sign-off
This Policy is subject to 6-month review. The next review is due on 1st October 2024.
|Name:||Tom de Vall|
|Signature:||T. J. de Vall|
|Date:||25 October 2023|