You are a motivated software developer who possesses technical wizardry and an aptitude for communicating complicated technical concepts. You will design and deliver successful software development training programmes for our participants. You will create and tailor delivery material around employer partner requirements to improve delivery effectiveness and the learning experience. Your role will span the following key areas of responsibility: Development, Content Creation, and Delivery.
- You will lead internal and client-facing projects to develop software products and solutions to solve business challenges.
- You will scope, assess and prioritise new project opportunities.
- You will produce and deploy software in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- You will work closely with Data and Digital Growth teams to capitalise on opportunities to introduce software automation solutions
- You will keep abreast of new technologies, develop iungo’s software capabilities, and drive forward iungo’s system architecture and technology stack,
- Lead Software Development training deliveries and be comfortable delivering to a range of audiences, cohort sizes and in hybrid form.
- Offer a consultative approach to participants in developing software solutions that are relevant and valuable to their organisation.
- Provide one-to-one support to participants to increase successful outcomes.
- Provide first-line support for answering participant and employer queries.
- Report to the Operations Team on all aspects of delivery performance.
- Develop content for Software Development training programmes.
- Create and develop core delivery material for software development learning products.
- Curate and tailor learning material to meet specific client needs.
- Work with Assessors and Content Designers to develop assessment materials.
- Review delivery effectiveness and continually improve content and delivery.
Sustained successful performance in this role will create opportunities for progression into the following roles:
- Sector Lead
- Learning Experience (LX) Designer
- Software Developer
Familiarity with and understanding of some or all of the following:
- Software architectures and technology stacks
- Agile, lean or DevOps software development methodologies
- Digital Servitisation concepts including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and DaaS
- Networking, cyber security, and/or IT management
- Cloud development and service deployment, management and maintenance
You will have some or most of the following skills and willing to develop the remainder:
- User Experience (UX) Research
- Development and/or deployment in one or more Cloud Platforms including AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure
- Project Management skills
- Oral, written and presentational communication skills and/or teaching or tutoring experience
You will fit in well at iungo if you can demonstrate the following behaviours:
- strong ethics and integrity
- authentic nature
- collaborative tendencies
- insightful contributions
- always learning
- a sense of fun
Working with us
iungo Solutions is a new generation agile training provider. We design and deliver employer-validated training programmes to help you to enter, upskill or retrain for tech roles in priority sectors. We deliver Digital & Green Skills training programmes for the Public and Private Sector, including tailored programmes for high-growth priority sectors including FinTech, MedTech, Creative, Advanced Manufacturing and Semiconductors.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We also welcome applications from our alumni students with first-hand experience of our training programme. Our selection process is based on merit and potential – find out more here. We are committed to undertaking fair, inclusive, and accessible recruitment process. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application, interview, and onboarding process.