Inspired by the most successful process engineering and waste reduction practices in the world, the Lean Six Sigma Yellow is the ultimate practical introduction to Lean methodologies and Six Sigma techniques. You will cover Continuous Improvement, waste identification and reduction, DMAIC, 5S, Poka Yoke and SMED. You will also explore Root Cause Analysis, an introduction to Statistical Process Analysis (SPC), Kaizen and the Voice of the Customer.
There are no formal entry requirements for this programme.
- History of Lean manufacturing and six sigma
- Definitions of Lean and six sigma
- When to use the concepts of Lean Six SIgma
- Lean concepts – tools and wastes
- Six Sigma Concepts – statistical measurement and VOC
- Problem identification and categorisation
- Creating a change project
- Change tools, DMAIC and PDCA
- Team management and success measurement
After completing the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt you could progress onto the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt programme. You could also undertake a qualification in Business Improvement.
CSSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (exam fees included).
8th November 2023
9th November 2023
CBTC, Cathays, CF24 4AY