You are a creative, digital professional with tantalising communication skills. You will design and deliver successful Immersive Technologies (VR/AR/MR/XR) training programmes for corporate clients. You will create and tailor delivery material around client requirements to improve delivery effectiveness and the learning experience. Your role will span the following key areas of responsibility: Development, Content Creation, and Delivery.
- You will lead internal and client-facing projects to develop immersive learning experiences in VR/AR/MR/XR.
- You will scope, assess and prioritise new project opportunities.
- You will produce VR and AR content using full 360, Motion Capture, and CG in a Unity-based environment.
- You will work closely with the Digital Growth team to develop iungo’s online presence using captivating animations and immersive content.
- You will drive forward iungo’s Online Content strategy.
- Lead Immersive Technologies training deliveries and b comfortable delivering to a range of audiences, cohort sizes and in hybrid form.
- Offer a consultative approach to delivering content, messaging and storytelling using immersive technologies.
- Provide one-to-one support to learners to increase successful outcomes.
- Provide first-line support for answering learner queries.
- Report to the Operations Team on all aspects of delivery performance.
- Develop content for VR/AR/MR/XR and Unity based training programmes.
- Create and develop core delivery material for immersive learning products.
- Curate and tailor learning material to meet specific client needs.
- Work with Assessors and Content Designers to develop assessment materials.
- Review delivery effectiveness and continually improve content and delivery.
Sustained successful performance in this role will create opportunities for progression into the following roles:
- Sector Lead
- Learning Experience (LX) Designer
- Software Developer
Familiarity with and understanding of:
- Software architectures and technology stacks
- Games Development approaches
- VR/AR App Development
- Immersive development concepts including positional tracking, controller input methods, locomotion and teleportation, physics based object interaction and inverse kinematics
You will have some or most of the following skills and willing to develop the remainder:
- Unity gaming engine development including experience of VR/AR libraries
- 360 film production and/or CG animation
- Project Management skills
You will fit in well at iungo if you can demonstrate the following behaviours:
- strong ethics and integrity
- authentic nature
- collaborative tendencies
- insightful contributions
- always learning
- a sense of fun
Working with us
iungo Solutions is a new generation agile training provider. We design and deliver employer-validated training programmes to help you to enter, upskill or retrain for tech roles in priority sectors. We deliver Digital & Green Skills training programmes for the Public and Private Sector, including tailored programmes for high-growth priority sectors including FinTech, MedTech, Creative, Advanced Manufacturing and Semiconductors.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We also welcome applications from our alumni students with first-hand experience of our training programme. Our selection process is based on merit and potential – find out more here. We are committed to undertaking fair, inclusive, and accessible recruitment process. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application, interview, and onboarding process.