Develop, program and implement solutions for measuring energy consumption and CO2 emissions in the world’s most popular Business Intelligence Platform – Microsoft Power BI. Define green metrics to complement other business and operational performance metrics. Develop your data analysis capabilities using Microsoft Power BI and Python programming to gather, cleanse, analyse and visualise data relating to green metrics. Leverage the power of modern AI Machine Learning using Python for Green Business Optimisation, discover how Large Language Model can automate processes. This programme is suitable for Business Analysts, Data Analysts and other business professionals interested in developing data analysis skills.
Some prior experience of data analysis or programming would be beneficial.
- Identifying green metrics
- Identifying and connecting green data sources
- An introduction to Business Intelligence
- Gathering customer requirements
- Importing Data
- Creating charts and graphs and functions
- Data blending and joining Data Sets
- Setting parameters
- Level of detail expressions
- Building a Dashboard
- Creating data APIs
- Using Machine Learning Models in Python for Green Business Applications
After completing the Green Data Analytics Programme you could progress onto a higher technical qualification or degree in Artificial Intelligence or Data Science.
Certified Microsoft Power BI Analyst (PL-300). Exam Fees included.
The cost of attending this programme is 1,500 GBP. Exam fees are included in this cost.
19 March 2024
04 June 2024
12 Weeks, 14:00 - 17:00 UTC