You are an engineer or engineering technician with a background in manufacturing – Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Semiconductors, or Contract Manufacturing. You will design and deliver successful Engineering & Manufacturing training programmes for Production Engineering, Quality Management, Electronic Assembly and Repair for corporate clients. You will create and tailor delivery material around client requirements to improve delivery effectiveness and the learning experience. Your role will span the following key areas of responsibility: Development, Content Creation, and Delivery.
- You will lead internal and client-facing projects to digitalise and continuously improve processes.
- You will scope, assess and prioritise new project opportunities to develop our capability and expertise in Advanced Manufacturing and Green Skills.
- You will work closely with the Technical and Learning Experience teams to drive forward a multidisciplinary approach to New Product Development.
- Lead Engineering & Manufacturing training deliveries and be comfortable delivering to a range of audiences, cohort sizes and in hybrid form where appropriate.
- Offer a consultative approach to solving engineering problems and continuously improving and digitalising manufacturing processes.
- Provide one-to-one support to learners to increase successful outcomes.
- Provide first-line support for answering learner queries.
- Report to the Operations Team on all aspects of delivery performance.
- Develop content for Production Engineering, Quality Management, Electronic Assembly and Repair & Rework training programmes.
- Create and develop core delivery material for Engineering & Manufacturing learning products.
- Curate and tailor learning material to meet specific client needs.
- Work with Assessors and Content Designers to develop assessment materials.
- Review delivery effectiveness and continually improve content and delivery.
Sustained successful performance in this role will create opportunities for progression into the following roles:
- Senior Tutor Practitioner
- Sector Lead
- Learning Experience (LX) Designer
- Operations Analyst
Familiarity with and understanding some of the following and willing to develop the remainder:
- Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering
- Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Semiconductors, or Contract Manufacturing
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Processes in a Manufacturing context
- Lean Six Sigma or World Class Manufacturing (WCM)
- Electronic Assembly, Repair and/or Rework
- Industrial Control Systems
- Production, Process, or Industrial Engineering
- Digital Factory/Industry 4.0/Fourth Industrial Revolution
You will have some or most of the following skills and willing to develop the remainder:
- Cleanroom skills
- Soldering and/or panel wiring
- Robotics and/or Internet of Things (IoT)
- Product Inspection/Quality Assurance (QA)
- Project Management skills
You will fit in well at iungo if you can demonstrate the following behaviours:
- strong ethics and integrity
- authentic nature
- collaborative tendencies
- insightful contributions
- always learning
- a sense of fun
Working with us
iungo Solutions is a new generation agile training provider. We design and deliver employer-validated training programmes to help you to enter, upskill or retrain for tech roles in priority sectors. We deliver Digital & Green Skills training programmes for the Public and Private Sector, including tailored programmes for high-growth priority sectors including FinTech, MedTech, Creative, Advanced Manufacturing and Semiconductors.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We also welcome applications from our alumni students with first-hand experience of our training programme. Our selection process is based on merit and potential – find out more here. We are committed to undertaking fair, inclusive, and accessible recruitment process. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application, interview, and onboarding process.