You are a lover of data in all shapes and sizes and gain satisfaction from organising, displaying and communicating data to tell exciting and meaningful stories. You will build relevant Business Intelligence applications to make data valuable and accessible to the operational team. You will design and deliver successful Data Analytics training programmes for corporate clients. You will plan, tailor and review delivery material around client requirements to improve delivery effectiveness and learner experience. Your role will span the following key areas of responsibility: Development, Delivery, Content Creation.
- You will lead internal and client-facing projects to develop software products and solutions to solve business challenges.
- You will scope, assess and prioritise new project opportunities.
- You will manage and manipulate data in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- You will design, develop and deliver Business Intelligence solutions.
- You will work closely with Digital and Digital Growth teams to capitalise on opportunities to introduce software automation solutions.
- You will keep abreast of new technologies, develop iungo’s software capabilities, and drive forward iungo’s system architecture and technology stack.
- Lead Data Analytics, Data Visualisation and Business Intelligence training deliveries in Tableau, Google Looker and Microsoft Power BI.
- Be comfortable delivering to a range of audiences, cohort sizes and in hybrid form
- Offer a consultative approach to delivering content and solving business problems
- Provide one-to-one support to learners to increase successful outcomes
- Provide first-line support for answering learner queries
- Report to the Programme Tutor on all aspects of delivery performance
- Develop content for Data Analytics and Data Visualisation training programmes
- Create and develop core delivery material for data analytics learning products
- Curate and tailor material to meet specific client needs
- Work with Assessors and Content Designers to develop assessment materials
- Review delivery effectiveness and continually improve content and delivery
Sustained successful performance in this role will create opportunities for progression into the following roles:
- Sector Lead
- Learning Experience (LX) Designer
- Data Scientist
Familiarity with and understanding of:
- Software architectures and technology stacks
- App Development and Deployment (Agile/DevOps)
- Information Governance and Data Protection requirements
- The deployment of web services in The Cloud
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
You will have some or most of the following skills and willing to develop the remainder:
- Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Google Looker or Microsoft Power BI
- Non-Relational (NoSQL) databases such as MongoDB, ArangoDB, or Neo4j
- Cloud Service Deployment in AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure
You will fit in well at iungo if you can demonstrate the following behaviours:
- strong ethics and integrity
- authentic nature
- collaborative tendencies
- insightful contributions
- always learning
- a sense of fun
Working with us
iungo Solutions is a new generation agile training provider. We design and deliver employer-validated training programmes to help you to enter, upskill or retrain for tech roles in priority sectors. We deliver Digital & Green Skills training programmes for the Public and Private Sector, including tailored programmes for high-growth priority sectors including FinTech, MedTech, Creative, Advanced Manufacturing and Semiconductors.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We also welcome applications from our alumni students with first-hand experience of our training programme. Our selection process is based on merit and potential – find out more here. We are committed to undertaking fair, inclusive, and accessible recruitment process. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application, interview, and onboarding process.