Are you an aspiring Data Scientist? You can achieve your dream whilst continuing to earn a living with the Level 4 Data Analytics Higher Apprenticeship. This fully-funded programme will enable you to learn business critical data analytical skills whilst working on live projects for your organisation.
Whether you are preparing for a promotion in your current role, or ready to switch your career pathway, the Level 4 Data Analytics Higher Apprenticeship, allows you to achieve this whilst having the security paid employment.
An apprenticeship is a tripartite agreement between you, your employer and us (your training provider). You must ensure that your employer is willing to support you to complete your apprenticeship. They will need to give you relevant projects and tasks to work on, and allow you the time to complete your qualification. The Level 4 Data Analytics Higher Apprenticeship is fully-funded for individuals and employers based in Wales.
This programme is for people who are employed or self-employed and ready to upskill and progress within their current role or switch to a new role within their organisation.
- Develop Own Effectiveness and Professionalism (already completed)
- Data Analysis: Data Science (already completed)
- Principles of Data Management Infrastructure
- Data Analysis Tools
Optional Units (Select 4)
- Programming for Data Analysis (already completed)
- Statistical Analysis of Data Sets
- Investigating and Defining Customer Requirements for ICT Systems
- Principles of Information Governance and Assurance
- Testing IT & Telecoms Systems
- Testing the Security of Information Systems
- Advanced Data Representation and Manipulation for IT
- Data Management Infrastructure
After completing this apprenticeship you can complete a Degree Apprenticeship in Data Analytics in an accelerated timeframe.
You will achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Data Analytics (equivalent to HNC or first year of degree). The Diploma can be transferred into a full degree programme after completion via the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
iungo HQ, Cardiff